Paying for College
The Bursar Office is responsible for the collection of tuition and fees for Baruch College. Functions related to this responsibility are acceptance of payments, deferment billing, and processing of refunds due to overpayments. This office can also help with New York State aid including TAP and Excelsior.
Financial Aid Services
The Office of Financial Aid Services supports undergraduate and graduate students’ academic journey by providing tailored financial aid resources to finance their education. This office can help with federal student aid, loans, work study, FAFSA, and scholarships.
Update your Financial Aid Information
If you are receiving the federal Pell grant and/or the state TAP grant, remember to update your institution on these applications from your previous college to Baruch College.
- Learn more about updating your FAFSA here: CUNY Financial Aid for Transfer Students
- Baruch’s federal college code for the FAFSA is 007273
- You can add Baruch to your upcoming FAFSA, before you are officially admitted; do not remove your current college
- Make sure to list Baruch on your FAFSA, which is available after October 1st
- Learn more about updating your TAP here: TAP for Transfer Students
- Baruch’s code for TAP is 1409
- You can replace your current college with Baruch after you enroll at Baruch