Hours of Operation
Call for hours of operation when school is not in session.
Walk-in Appointments (in-person)
|Tuesday||3PM – 4:30PM|
|Wednesday||3PM – 4:30PM|
|Friday||3PM – 4:30PM|
55 Lexington Avenue
Starr Career Development Center
Box B 2-150
New York, NY 10010
General Inquiries: 646-312-4670
1 – Administrative Building
2 – Newman Hall
3 – The Lawrence and Eris Field Building at 17 Lexington Avenue
4 – The William and Anita Newman Vertical Campus
5 – 137 East 25th Street
6 – Information and Technology Building/Library
Take the #6 local subway line to 23rd Street. Walk one block north to 24th Street. Go East to 55 Lexington Avenue at the corner of 24th Street and Lexington Avenue.
By Car From the North and West
1. From the George Washington Bridge get onto the Cross Bronx Expressway.
2. Take the second exit, which is labeled the “Last Exit in Manhattan” and follow it to the Harlem River Drive.
3. The Harlem River Drive will turn into the FDR (Franklin Delano Roosevelt) Drive.
4. Drive south on the FDR Drive to the 23rd Street Exit. Upon exiting make an immediate right turn onto 25th Street. 5. You will be traveling west on 25th Street and you should look for a parking garage between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
6. From there it is a short walk to Baruch College located at 55 Lexington Avenue. You can enter at 24th Street and Lexington Avenue or in the middle of the block on 25th Street between Lexington and Third Avenues.
By Car From the East
1. From the Triboro Bridge, take the FDR Drive south to 23rd Street. Proceed as described above.