CUNY EDGE Resources
If you would like to speak with a staff member about CUNY EDGE, please contact the program director, Naeema Hernandez.
Students – Schedule an Appointment
All CUNY EDGE appointments are made through Starr Search. If you would like to make a CUNY EDGE appointment, log into Starr Search and request a new counseling appointment. Please make sure to select “CUNY EDGE Advisement” as the appointment type.
- Undergraduate Advisement & Orientation
- Academic Calendar
- College Bulletin
- CUNY Portal
- New General Education Common Core (Pathways)
- Starr Career Development Center Leadership Programs
Academic Support Centers
- Writing Center: The Writing Center will continue to offer help from home during normal hours through the Online Chat and Written Feedback services.
- Student Academic Consulting Center (SACC): SACC provides tutoring in most undergraduate courses and offers instructional support materials such as videos, software, reference books, and handouts to help students with course content, study skills, and learning strategies.
Baruch Computing and Technology Center (BCTC)
- BCTC will support students with accessing Wi-Fi/hotspots, laptop loans, and linking to the CUNY Virtual Desktop.
- Technology Loan Program: https://www.baruch.cuny.edu/techdistribution/
- Academic Advising
- Counseling Services Center
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of Scholarships
- Office of the Registrar
- Percy E. Sutton SEEK Program
- Student Disability Services
- Early Learning Center
Student Emergency Grant Program
Learn more about the Student Emergency Funding through the Caroll and Milton Petrie Foundation and the Lang Immigration Fund: https://studentaffairs.baruch.cuny.edu/dean-of-students/emergencyfunds/
EDGE Students are encouraged to create an Access HRA account to resolve specific case matters, apply for benefits and send documents. Please click on this link a069-access.nyc.gov/accesshra/ for policies and resources for HRA clients. Many questions and issues can be addressed through the Access HRA portal.
To find the closest “Meal Hub”: text “FOOD” or “COMIDA” to 877-877, call 311, or visit https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/food/free-meals.
Food Assistance Resources
During the COVID-19 public health crisis, New York City is taking steps to make sure every New Yorker has access to the food they need. Visit here for more details:
Citi Bike’s Reduced Fairs
Citi Bike provides reduced fair-$5 monthly membership cost for NYCHA residents and SNAP recipients. For more information, please visit: www.citibikenyc.com/pricing/reducedfare