Lexicon is Baruch’s senior yearbook aimed at capturing the truly unique Baruch experience for decades. Members of Lexicon Yearbook challenge their creativity in photography, graphic design, and marketing to create a memorable yearbook for Baruch seniors.
Lexicon yearbook was established in the spring of 1934 to create and sell memorable yearbooks to Baruch College students in order to provide a visual memory for our current students as well as future generations to reminisce on their past memories and the rich history of Baruch College.
1 Bernard Baruch Way, Box B3-292
New York, NY 10010
Senior Portraits for the 2022 Lexicon Yearbook!
CLASS OF 2022
Time to celebrate all you’ve achieved!
When: Beginning Monday, November 1
Where: NVC 2-110 (Baruch College)
Schedule your appointment at www.ouryear.com using school code 87182.
- Portraits will be taken in business attire and cap & gown. Academic attire will be provided.
- There is no cost to have your portrait taken and photographs will be available for your personal portrait needs.
- Please be prepared to provide the photographer with your major at the time of your sitting.
- Don’t forget, that you can use these portraits for your Professional Networking and Job Search sites.
If you do not see the date in which you wish to make an appointment, please continue to check www.ouryear.com for additional dates (portrait dates will only be advertised for two weeks at a time).
For further questions regarding your senior portrait appointment or anything portrait related please contact Lifetouch Studios 1-800-736-4753.
Please do not miss this opportunity to be photographed for the 2022 Lexicon Yearbook.
Note: We at Prestige Portraits are very excited to be able to capture this important milestone in your school career. At this unprecedented time, we at Lifetouch have put in place all CDC recommended guidelines for taking senior portraits.
- No-touch posing and social distancing will be implemented.
- Photographers and assistants will not make physical contact and will keep 6 feet distance from subjects, customers and employees.
- All work areas will be cleaned after each sitting and all studio provided attire will be sanitized between each subject. All photographers and assistants will be wearing face masks at all times.
Important: According to the CUNY COVID-19 Policy, in order to participate in any on-campus activities (non-emergency related) all students must be fully vaccinated and have their vaccination documents approved in CUNYfirst – unless they have been granted a medical exception or a religious exemption. Please see CUNY COVID-19 Policy for further details. For further questions regarding this policy please contact the Office of the Dean of Students at firstname.lastname@example.org.