Connect to MyBaruch
The Office of Student Life at Baruch College is responsible for the everyday management of MyBaruch via CampusLabs© Engage, an online student organization management system that helps student leaders and campus advisors to discover new involvement opportunities, streamline communication plans, market programs & activities, and build an overall stronger sense of community at Baruch. MyBaruch is a free service to students and provides multiple benefits for both student organization leaders and the entire Baruch campus community.
For the Baruch Campus Community
MyBaruch is a great way to discover student organizations that match your interests, keep up-to-date on the latest campus news and announcements, and learn about upcoming events at Baruch.
For Student Organizations
- All Baruch student organizations must register with the Office of Student Life via MyBaruch as part of the annual registration process.
- All officers, members, and advisors of student organizations are required to establish a personal MyBaruch account (more information on creating an account below).
- Once you have an account and become an administrator for your organization, you can:
- Develop and update your organization’s page to attract interest from prospective new members
- Archive an unlimited amount of documents, pictures and videos for easier officer transition
- Maintain accurate member rosters
- Create events that can appear on both organization-specific and campus-wide calendars
- Send out invitations and track RSVPs to prepare for upcoming events
- Connect with your organization’s social media platforms and share out your events and news stories
- Survey members to collect feedback using polls and discussion boards
- Create a paperless interaction system by managing daily activities online
Creating an Account
You can access MyBaruch at: baruch.campuslabs.com/engage
To create your MyBaruch account, simply log in using your Baruch credentials. Once you log in the first time, you will be prompted to create your profile. You can upload a profile picture, list your preferred name, link your social media profiles, designate your interests, and more!
MyBaruch Events Guide
MyBaruch Registration Guide
CampusLabs© Engage has created tools to help you navigate the system. Check here for help.
Visit Student Life at NVC 2-210 or call us for quick assistance at (646) 312-4550.