Skip to content
Student Conduct Process Flowchart Text
- Accusation/Allegation is made against a student.
- Preliminary investigation is conducted within 30 days (all involved parties are interviewed and evidence is gathered and reviewed.
- After the preliminarty investigation is concluded, one of three actions may be taken by the Office of the Dean of Students:
- Dismiss the matter.
- Refer the matter to a mediation conference.
- Prefer formal disciplinary charges for a disciplinary hearing.
- If a student is found responsible:
- Recommended sanctions are imposed.
- Respondent has the right to appeal in writing within 15 days after the delivery of the decision.
- If a student is NOT found responsible:
- Case is closed.