Accommodations are individualized and determined on a case by case basis.
Following is a partial list:
If you have a physical, psychological, learning disability, or chronic medical condition, Baruch College provides services through Student Disability Services, which is part of the Division of Student Affairs. A student with a disability must self-identify, apply for services, and provide documentation of their disability.
For more information contact Student Disability Services at 1 Bernard Baruch Way (Newman Vertical Campus), Room 2-272 (within Suite 2-255), (646) 312-4590.
Services provided by our office include:
- Extended time for exams
- Priority registration
- Academic adjustments
- Class notes provided
- Classes in accessible settings
- Reasonable accommodations
- Print materials available in alternate formats
- Provision of auxiliary aids
- May qualify for ADA TAP (Student must meet all other criteria for TAP)
- Outside referrals
- Assistive technology services
- Liaison with vocational rehabilitation