CUNY EDGE envisions a world in which all people have access to the educational opportunities and support they need to realize academic success, a sustainable career, and a brighter future. We commit to contributing to this vision. CUNY EDGE’s mission is to help CUNY students who are receiving public assistance achieve academic excellence, graduate on time, and find employment.
CUNY EDGE, formerly known as the COPE program, has expanded its student services to provide new benefits and support for you! CUNY EDGE offers you:
- Advisement on your classes and career – Seminars on ways to succeed in college and work
- Cafeteria or bookstore vouchers for students who participate in the program
- Summer tuition so you can stay on track to graduation (if you qualify)
- Connection to internship and job resources
- Tutoring in various subjects
CUNY EDGE is a partnership between the NYC Human Resources Administration (HRA) and the University. In order to qualify for CUNY EDGE, you must be a matriculated CUNY undergraduate student who receives cash assistance from HRA.